Enhanced Security Doorsets –
(Fire rated options also available)
Secured By Design (SBD) Certification is given to the ‘complete’ doorset, which includes all of its intergrated components from the hinges to the letter-plate.
Certification is the ultimate endorsement of products, and by considering performance (through testing) and production (through quality management) we are able to demonstrate to specifiers and purchasers that our products not only meet the test requirements but that every product will also meet the same high standards.
Certification gives confidence:
- To the occupier that the product will perform
- To the property owner that they have done as much as possible to ensure the safety of the end-user
- To the insurer and the inspector (Police ALOs/Building Control) that the requirements have been met
Pas23:1 1999 Fit for purpose
Including tests for:
- operating forces
- air permeability
- water tightness
- wind resistance
- resistance to vertical loads
- resistance to static torsion
- slamming resistance
- closure against obstruction
- abusive forces on handles
- resistance to soft and heavy body impact
- resistance to hard body impact
- basic security
- cyclic operation
Pas24: 2007 Enhanced Security
Including tests for
- manual manipulation
- manual infill medium removal
- mechanical infill medium removal
- mechanical loading
- manual check
- soft body impact
- hard body impact
- manual cutting hardware and cylinder security
- Tested and certified by a UKAS accredited laboratory
As a Secured by Design accredited manufacturer we provide a fully intergrated supply package from the initial concept, design, and manufacture through to the after care service.
Sentrydoors offer the most extensive range of timber secured by design doorsets in the market.
*Please Note – A large selection of our door styles can also be supplied fully certified to both SBD and FD30 accreditations allowing full compliance to SECURITY and FIRE regulations from a single unit.